Thursday, September 17, 2015

Klamath Falls 2015: The Goats, Foals, Potatoes, and A Farmhouse

I've got more K-Falls pics today.  Clearly we crammed a lot into five days.


The kids had already been in with the goats by the time I got down there, so I just have a few of them in their enclosure.





The young bulls were down in the same area.



Does he look ready to ride?





Baby cakes.


I had mentioned before that the two older kids stayed at the ranch one night.
The Dad's cousin kept them the whole next day, and they had all kinds of fun with her and her nine-year old daughter.
She sent some pictures of them with the foals, so I got some after all.





She even took them diggin' for taters, and I got to reap the benefits.
They're delicious.



Bath time.




Our last full day there, we drove down to Tulelake to have lunch at The Dad's aunt's house.
You guys.  The view.
You could literally see for miles.







They were already dipping into freezing temps at night, so she had blankets and tarps out to protect the garden.



The Dad's teeth were chattering at all the old barnwood.
That would be a friggin' goldmine in Portland.
We may have strapped a few pieces onto the top of the minivan.


I love this.




So that's it for Klamath pictures.
We stopped at Crater Lake on our way home, so I'll share those photos next.
It was my first time there, and it was just as amazing as every says it is.
Have a fantastic weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Ok this post reminded me of what I was going to ask in a earlier post.....so I was shocked to see everyone in sweatshirts, vests, etc. So I thought it was extremely warm there, but I take it it's not? Then the kids were swimming....so it is hot? But then....you said freezing temps at night....what...what...what??? The pictures sure do capture the country life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this post reminded me of what I was going to ask in a earlier post.....so I was shocked to see everyone in sweatshirts, vests, etc. So I thought it was extremely warm there, but I take it it's not? Then the kids were swimming....so it is hot? But then....you said freezing temps at night....what...what...what??? The pictures sure do capture the country life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an absolutely fun-filled autumn day! Love it and brings back so many joyful days with my kids!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover