Sunday, December 21, 2014

2014 Bedroom Christmas Tour

I've got some more Christmas decoration photos for ya today.  I'll start in our bedroom.



I didn't do a whole heck of a lot, but it's enough to make it feel decorated.
I hung the lighted garland on our headboard again this year, with the addition of some snowflake ornaments.
I also hung some metal snowflakes from the chandelier.
Each of our nightstands got a white poinsettia, a swag over the mirror, and of course, The Dad's Oregon Duck's tree always find a home in here.



The bed looked well made when I started, but I have this to contend with.



She finds it nearly impossible NOT to roll around on a freshly made bed.
And, as you can see, Michael found his way into our room in the night.









I put a couple Christmas critters, that have been around since I was a kid, on my dresser, as well.






And since you're here, I'll throw in a couple master bathroom photos.







Moving into the Girls' shared room, they have their little tree again, and the garland on the armoire.
I also put a set of the Christmas curtains, that have always gone in the living room, on their window.






The Kid got a tabletop tree on his desk, and he decorated Daisy's home a little bit.





He wanted to give her a Christmas tree, so I have him a branch that he propped up in there.
Then he strung the garland on it.
So sweet.




When I was out and about, I found a box of vintage mini glass ornaments and couldn't resist.


They're so dang cute I can hardly stand it.





I hung a few on the container of  branches that sits on the old scale in my kitchen, too.
Gah, I love them.
Okay, that's it for this round of photos.
Only one more decoration post to make you suffer through.
The bathroom and ever-elusive hallway will be next.
Enjoy your Sunday!
We'll be celebrating Christmas with out of town family at my mom's today.
Food, food, and more food.  :)



4 comments:

  1. Go Ducks! We used to decorate a Duck tree for my maternal grandmother. She was a huge fan from 1939 until her death in 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not positive where you’re getting your info, however great topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover