Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Word Up Wednesday #9

It's official.  March is my favorite month.  Every day, something new is happening in the yard.  Playing in the dirt is, by far, my most favorite thing in the world.  So, for that reason, let's go with the gardening theme this time.


Smell like dirt.

.

Garden quote

Random acts

✿✿✿


Weed  'em

Just like Mom

Garden quote

The gardeners

:-)

:)

How lovely

Gardening

Must have flowers.

Flowers

Grow

To plant a garden...

Step Into The Garden

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. -Lao Tzu

The kiss of the Sun …

The garden

Plant a garden!

I dig it.

Free Weeds... Pull Your Own

Cares melt when you kneel in your garden.

:-)

You can find all of these, and more, on my Words To Live By Pinterest board.


Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.



3 comments:

  1. Yep...off to pin these now!!! Love em! We got slapped again with snow and ice but I do know that in about 2 weeks snow will be a thing of the past...look forward to getting dirty too!! Thanks for inspiring friend!!! Happy day you! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh em gee, the weather outside is amazing. My garden is waking up too. I mowed my lawn for the first time this year and I have a bunch of plants to pop in the ground. These were fun words to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monet and I are definitely on the same wave length in that quote, and I also like the grow dammit one as well--I've thought that on occasion, although not at the moment--everythings growing outside like crazy.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover