Thursday, December 12, 2013

Candy Cane Martinis

I tried a new drink last night that was pretty tasty.  Strong as all get out for this hard alcohol lightweight, but really yummy.


I can't for the life of me find where I got the recipe.  
I didn't pin it, so Lord only knows where it came from. 
If it's yours, holler at me and I'll attach a link.


We don't make a whole heck of a lot of cocktails at our house, but you've gotta get festive every once in a while, right?  
This is about as easy as it gets.  

Candy Cane Martinis
Makes 1 drink

2 oz vodka
1 oz peppermint liqueur
Splash of grenadine

Combine all in a cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour into a martini glass, rimmed with crushed candy canes.
Drink up.

I mixed up the ingredients for four in a separate container, then poured it all into the shaker with ice.
I ended up adding a fifth serving to fill four glasses.





Ain't nothin' wrong with a candy cane with some kick.


Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.


7 comments:

  1. Nope! Nothing wrong with that at all! Oh my does this sound wonderful to me right now! If I could just jump into the screen and sit in your pretty house with that drink it would be a good night! Ha! Thanks for sharing friend! Hope you guys are warming up by you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh this looks so yummy! I might try this one for Christmas eve :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers! Wish I could share one with you...not share "one" but you have one and I have one, rinse, and repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way Kristen thinks. Looks festive and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks good and festive too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover