Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day Of School: The Kid

Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a good picture of a second grader at 7:00 in the morning?  Geesh. He busted out every stupid face he could think of.  I was showing them to him and he says, "Well, I could just wear the same thing tomorrow and you could try again."  Gee, thanks dear.

Here's The Kid's first day of second grade:















He's so dang cute, even with all his dopey, My-name-is-Chandler-Bing, faces.
An official second grader.
The Girl starts kindergarten on Monday.
Pictures to follow.  :o)





7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness is he precious!!!! I loved teaching second grade...such a fun year!!!! I can't believe you will have both in school!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very expressive. That's a good thing-especially for a boy! Hope he has a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids did the same thing. I had to take about 50 pictures to get 1 decent one. Is Emma ready for Kindergarten? Are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how he suggested he wear the same thing tomorrow so you could try again. ha ha I wonder whose smartass sense of humour he has?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh-How cute is he!?!?!! Congrats on having a big second grader. He is just so cute-even if he wants to wear the same clothes again! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think his photos look great ~ they are full of personality! I only managed to get four photos of my daughter on her first day and then only two of those turned out well. Guess I 'll take what I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are priceless--he's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover