Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Roasted Greek Potatoes With Feta and Lemon


Mmmmm, cheesy potatoes.  Is it really necessary for me to sell these to you?  They're garlicky, herby, lemony potatoes with feta smeared all over them.  I'm thinkin' they sell themselves.  I got the recipe here.



To go with, I roasted up a couple chicken quarters, that had marinated all day in white wine, lemon juice, garlic and oregano.  I also threw some doctored up tomatoes in during the last 20 minutes or so of everything else being done.  I really, really, love baked tomatoes.  Throw in a few big slabs of como bread and you've got a meal.


Now watch dinner emerge at my house:
















Here's dinner on my plate:







Mmmm, that was good.


4 comments:

  1. If I had been in the neighborhood, you would have had yourself an extra person at the dinner table :) Yum to all! You asked me about summer-blooming yellow jasmine--I'm not sure if this is the same plant you talked about, but I found more info. at the Royal Horticulture Society website: http://apps.rhs.org.uk/plantselector/plant?plantid=3299. It sounds like a good one! Hey, the name/url is back in the comments--yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, these look so delicious! I like your new "pin it" formatting for the photos...I'll have to see if I can figure that one out for IW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious. :) I found your link up next to mine at Seven Alive. Megan

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover