Monday, November 19, 2012

Random Thoughts and Tidbits: Part 6


  • Baby got some antibiotics last week and is muuuuuch better now.  So is Mommy.
  • Today was the first day of no school all week.  They have no idea how lucky they are to be alive.
  • I may be running to Home Depot for duct tape before the week is over.
  • I went looking for something last night and ended up reorganizing my entire craft room.
  • When I say craft room, what I really mean is my pantry/large appliance storage/serving tray holding/animal feeding station/car seat keeping/recycling center/catch all/laundry room.
  • So what I really did was move some bins/baskets/containers around.
  • Yesterday, I finished my Christmas ornaments that I give as gifts every year.
  • My mom watched the kids Wednesday afternoon so I could leave the house alone.  I went shopping.  And not for groceries.  I exchanged some slippers from my MIL for two pairs of heels, and spent a gift card I received last Christmas on two pairs of jeans, a shirt and a sweater.  It was heaven.
  • The Dad and my brother-in-law watched all five kids last Thursday night so my sister and I could go to the Cheese Bar for dinner and wine tasting.  It was heaven.
  •  My house is filthy.
  • It's picked up and looks clean from afar, but it's filthy.
  • Please send maid service.
  • I'm excited to decorate the house for Christmas.
  • I started a Christmas gift for the kids today that involves the sewing machine.  Will I never learn?
  • I threw out my neck screaming at the kids today.  I wish I was kidding.
  • The Dad and The Kid are playing chess right now.
  • The Girl is putting together a princess puzzle.
  • Baby is complaining because she can't eat the pieces.
  • My neck hurts.
  • TMZ is my guilty pleasure.
  • We did The Kid's parent/teacher conference tonight.  She showed us a story he had written that said his mom is 30 and his dad is 50.  Buwahahahahaaha.
  • She confirmed what we already knew, the boy's a genius.  :o)
  • I think it's time to move to the couch.

5 comments:

  1. You're so funny. Good luck this week. My kids are out starting tomorrow and I'm geering up for hearing "I'm bored" 1,000 times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you guys are feeling better! And I also can not wait to get my Christmas decorating on! Love these posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tidbit posts! My laundry/craft room is a disaster right now. I have way too much stuff in it, so I need to figure out where some of the excess stuff can go. It's decorating stuff, mostly, that is causing the problem. I'm thinking I need to put some in the pantry maybe. At least you have some containers to rearrange--hey, maybe that's what I need! I hope your neck feels better soon, and hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving. Glad that you enjoyed my radicchio post. That was kind of a large amount of radicchio that I picked that day. In the colder weather now it takes the plants a lot longer to recover and rejuvenate, so we won't be seeing that much again for a while. But you should try some next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm flippin dying laughing that Carter said you were 30 and dad is 50!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover