Monday, August 27, 2012

Random Thoughts and Tidbits: Part 2

I'm feeling the need for another bullet post.

  • My computer cubby smells like human urine.
  • How is it possible that I missed the mystery substance on the dining room wall long enough for it to turn to cement?  I'm seriously gonna need a paint scraper to remove it.
  • What in the world is the bright orange substance smeared all over the toilet seat?!
  • How can you go from "I'm not hungry" to an "I'm staaaaarrrrrving" meltdown in a matter of minutes?
  • Dear male readers:  Fantasy football is just that.  f.a.n.t.a.s.y.  Which means, it isn't r.e.a.l.
  • What in the heck is that smell?!
  • I would trade my left foot for a maid.  Wait, make it my right foot.
  • Baby has her second tooth poking through on the bottom.
  • Baby is grouchy.
  • Tomorrow is our anniversary.  I get dinner in a restaurant.  A real one.  Where you sit down and order food from a menu.  I'm pretty excited about it.  Now to choose which one.....
  • I'm trying to remember when the last time we had "date night" was.  Possibly Valentine's Day.
  • Yes, I know.  It's sad.  Please send babysitters.
  • Oh wait.  We had a newborn on Valentine's Day.  Sooooooo, our last night out must have been on my birthday in December - with my sister and BIL.  So I'll say our last date night was in August of 2011.
  • Please.  Send.  Babysitters.
  • I think it might be my shirt.  The smell.  What IS that?!
  • That's all I've got.  I'm off to lay on the couch with a bag of kettle corn and the remote.

6 comments:

  1. HaHaHa! Youve got it easy now girly wait till they're 9 and 14 and all summer vacation was Im bored wa wa wa wa why cant we go to disney land wa wa wa why arent we rich wawawa Im bored...UGH!!!I think in 14 years weve had 2 date nights,lol. Love your blooms! Mine have come and gone with all this crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad an I had our first date night in for-evah last week. It was nice but I wish we had family that lived in town and would babysit for free. I always feel like a meter is running when we have to pay for a sitter.

    PS> Hope you found the source of the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this :D I seriously can't remember when our last date was. On that note, Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhaa "FANTASY, it's just a FANTASY" !! LOL my lord. TRUE!

    Okay fine. I will babysit! Why didn't you just say so? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe if you didn't smell so bad, you'd get more date nights? I have had that same experience, where you notice this obvious liquid or gel or whatever, only after it has clearly solidified. How in the world does that happen? Similarly, have you ever suddenly noticed a 2-inch hair on your arm? I always wonder how that could possibly sneak up on a person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crack me up. Seriously, hire a maid. Why not! I am thinking about doing it, maybe once every two weeks. Here is hoping you figure out what the smell is!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover