Friday, April 20, 2012

Animal Muffins: A Kid Snack

The Girl and I made muffins this morning and, since I failed at Fun Food Friday lunches, I decided to steal someone's idea and make them a fun snack for after school.  I get a ton of ideas for our lunches from Jill at Meet The Dubiens.  You can see her animal muffins here.  Super cute.

I'll be back to share my muffin recipe, 'cause they're amazingly good.  Go out and buy a parsnip to prepare yourself.

To make the faces, I used candy melts, mini chocolate chips, tubed writing gel, sprinkles and jicama.

Here's our silly muffin animals:
















It's kid movie night at our house.
And this weekend it's supposed to get up into the 70's.
HOORAY!!!
This girl will be playin' in the dirt.
Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. so cute! we turn everything into a fun food animal too! www.thechickncoop.blogspot.com stop by some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look scrumptiously adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover