Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Year In & A Look Back: Lunch

The frequency of me actually sitting down and eating a real lunch on a weekday is low.  Usually I'm grabbing a handful of crackers and an apple.  Or eating what's left on The Girl's plate, which may consist of the edges of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or the tail end of some sort of wrap.

Now that the weather is starting to get a bit warmer, I'm entering into my smoothie season, so I do drink one of those every day, but real lunches are few and far between.

That being said, when I do actually make myself something, it's super quick, super easy, and usually can be eaten with one hand.

Here are a few examples from the past year:

(Again, click the title to open the original post in a new window or click the photo to go to the Pinterest location.)




















2 comments:

  1. Well now you've done it,...I have to go find myself a snack. They look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. I'm hungry now. (Btw, I finally ! got my TAG post, up. www.gracepete.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover