Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby Fix

As with most new parents, I have baby pictures coming out of my ears.  A few of you have mentioned that I should slip them into all my posts.  Trust me, it's tempting.  But this time, I'll just throw a few from the last couple weeks into one post. I've gotta include my other two babies as well.  :o)








She's been givin' me big open mouth smiles the last two days.
Be still my heart.
Unfortunately, I have yet to capture one on camera.
This is as close as I've come.
 

And this is where she is from 6:00 pm until we go to bed.
On her daddy.
He never puts her down.
Spoiled rotten.



And because I just can't help myself, I've got another video.
Turn down your sound if you don't want to hear my annoying baby talk.



P.S.  For those of you who care and haven't noticed, I added the new Linky Followers to my right sidebar.  If GFC goes away for us Blogger users as well, you can continue to follow me that way.
Also on my sidebar, if you prefer, you can sign up to receive new posts via email or subscribe to an RSS feed.  I use Google Reader to consolidate all my favorite blogs and love it.  If you haven't joined the reader bandwagon, click the blue link in the last sentence and it will take you to a post I wrote about it.

5 comments:

  1. Mindy that video is the cutest thing ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG,...that is one seriously cute household. Thanks for sharing those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you... I didn't know about Google Reader either... Did I say thank you? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have looked at your video, like 5 times, and keep forgetting to comment! I just want to reach in my computer screen and pick that sweet little girl up. She has the biggest, cutest smile ever. I love the adoring looks that she gives her big sister. The girl is being an awesome "little mama" :) But I think she looks JUST LIKE her big brother! Thanks for the fix...can't wait for the next one!

    Have a great weekend,
    Shasta

    P.S. I'm following you on LF too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....she's so sweet & tiny. My baby turned 1 today. Can never get over how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover