Saturday, September 17, 2011

Breakfast Sammies

I've got another Pinterest food find for ya.  This one is breakfast and I was drawn to it because it can be made ahead and frozen.  A bonus in our house with The Kid in school now.

The recipe is basically a starting point and can be adjusted to fit your tastes.  I added ham to ours.  The eggs are baked in muffin tins, which I thought was genius.  I don't do eggs, but the fact that they come out in perfectly round shapes to fit on an English muffin is so smart.  The Dad stuck around before work to try one of these out and said the eggs were cooked perfectly.

For the recipe, click here.  I'm a follower of the blog now as well.  It's rare to find a male blogger out there.  His recipes all look really good - add in the fact that they're animal lovers and I was sold.  Go check out his site Macheesmo here.

Here are the finished sammies at my house:






1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I'll have to check out the blog. I need all the help in the kitchen I can get.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover