Friday, September 23, 2011

B Is For Bear: A Kid Lunch

Happy Friday!  I officially made it through packing another Silly Kid Lunch for The Kid to take to school today.

I saw the idea for the Teddy Graham in a blanket on Pinterest.  You can see it here.  Just based on the photo, I assumed it was a marshmallow he was laying on, so that's what I went with.  The blanket is fruit roll-up.  I made peanut butter and honey teddy bear sammies, yogurt with mango B's on top, a couple strawberries and a Cutie orange.

Here's The Kid's lunch:






The Girl's lunch is pretty much all the same things, but on a plate rather than in tupperware.

Here's her lunch:




For those of you who want to make jabs at my weight gain, I've got another Baby Belly post coming up a little later today.  

*Click here to see pictures of all our Silly Kid Lunches.

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard at that bear in the blanket. Who thinks of these things, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok seriously you get the Awesome Mom award! You amaze me with your cute little kid lunches. It's my goal to do this for my kids on my days off from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - I need to do more cute food to get my picky eaters excied about lunchtime!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover