Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

I came across this blog on accident while looking for something else.  Happy accident.  Her kid crafts are fun.  I've totally ripped off her Fun Food Fridays.  Her cookies had me at hello.  The first time I made them, I followed the recipe exactly.  I'm more comfortable in the kitchen when I can throw my personality and likes into the dish.  Baking doesn't allow that unless you're a chemist or know what the heck you're doing.  I'm not and I don't.  So I have to pay attention.  Easier said than done.  This time around, I switched out the white chocolate chips for semi-sweet and I didn't let the egg concoction sit for an hour.  I wanted the cookies NOW.  I won't attach a picture, 'cause you can get the gist on her blog here.  Plus, my timer's going off and I need to put in the second pan.  These cookies will not disappoint.  They're THAT good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover